There is a whole bunch of my writing that is scheduled to be published in the next 6-9 months, and so I thought I might post a list so that you can keep an eye out for each of these articles.
1. “Pornographic Faith: Two Sources of Naked Sense at the Limits of Belief and Humiliation,” in Porn Archives, edited by Tim Dean, Steven Ruszczycky, and David Squires (Duke University Press).
2. “Parasol, Setas, Parasite,” in a forthcoming book on the work of Berlin-based architect Juergen Mayer H., my essay is on his recently completed Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain.
3. “The Separated Gesture: Partaking in the Inoperative Praxis of the Already-Unmade,” in Jean-Luc Nancy and the Political, edited by Sanja Dejanovic, Critical Connection Series, Edinburgh University Press.
4. “The Inoperative Praxis of the Already-Unmade,” in Transmission. Art, Labour, Work, edited by Elizabeth Legge (Artwords Press). This is a much shorter version of the essay listed above.
5. “Drool: Liquid Fore-speech of the Fore-scene,” in the journal inter/Alia, a special issue on “Bodily Fluids,” edited by Kamillea Aghtan, Michael O’Rourke, and Karin Sellberg.
6. “Drool: Liquid Fore-speech of the Fore-scene,” in the journal Scapegoat, issue 5 on “Excess,” edited by Etienne Turpin. This is a much shorter version of the essay listed above.
7. “Queer Theory & Aesthetics,” in The Encyclopedia of Aesthetics, (Oxford University Press).
PLUS: my monograph: The Decision Between Us: art & ethics in the time of scenes (University of Chicago Press, scheduled release in January 2014).